Could you use an extra $100?
Have you had an exciting, touching or funny experience with MaidPro that you’d like to share with us?
If the answer to both of these questions is YES, please read the instructions below and tell us your story! If your storyline is included in our book of inspiration, we’ll send you a check for $100 in the mail!
1. When writing your story, please write in the first person and be sure to introduce the character(s).
2. Tell your story in a way that will make the reader cry, laugh or get goosebumps (good ones!) Don’t leave anything out — how did you feel?
3. The story should start with action; it should include a problem, issue, situation and any dialogue. The person’s feelings should be told through the conflict or situation. It should end in some result, such as a learned lesson, positive change or pay-off.
4. Stories should be non-fiction and range in length from 300-1200 words.
5. Please submit only stories that have not been previously published.
6. Understand that stories will be edited and formatted before publishing.
7. Send your story, full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and signed release form (click here for form) to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for publication.