New Castle County’s premier home cleaners.
At MaidPro Newark, creating clean houses is our priority. We are located in Newark, and deliver personalized, precise services to Bear, Christiana, Claymont, Edgemoor, Elsmere, Greenville, Hockessin, Manor, Marshallton, New Castle, Newark, Newport, Pike Creek, Port Penn, Stanton, Talleyville, Wilmington and Yorklyn. Whether you want shiny floors in Claymont or sparkling bathrooms in Yorklyn, just call us for all your Wilmington area residential cleaning needs.
Professional maid service, with a personal touch.
We know and trust our MaidPro employees on a personal and professional level. Our cleaning PROs undergo thorough background checks prior to employment and are bonded and insured. They also receive extensive maid service training to instill the skills needed to clean to the highest standards—yours! And while we strive to help our employees work to their greatest ability, we also make sure to have fun. Because when you love what you do, it shows in your work.
Introducing MaidPro’s new app for Apple and Android mobile devices.
MaidPro customers can use the app to schedule or reschedule cleans, send service feedback and communicate with MaidPro offices. Future MaidPro customers can get great introductory offers, request free estimates, and learn more about all the great services we have to offer.
The app is FREE so download today from your device’s App Store
Could you use an extra $100?
Have you had an exciting, touching or funny experience with MaidPro that you’d like to share with us?
If the answer to both of these questions is YES, please read the instructions below and tell us your story! If your storyline is included in our book of inspiration, we’ll send you a check for $100 in the mail!
1. When writing your story, please write in the first person and be sure to introduce the character(s).
2. Tell your story in a way that will make the reader cry, laugh or get goosebumps (good ones!) Don’t leave anything out — how did you feel?
3. The story should start with action; it should include a problem, issue, situation and any dialogue. The person’s feelings should be told through the conflict or situation. It should end in some result, such as a learned lesson, positive change or pay-off.
4. Stories should be non-fiction and range in length from 300-1200 words.
5. Please submit only stories that have not been previously published.
6. Understand that stories will be edited and formatted before publishing.
7. Send your story, full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and signed release form (click here for form) to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for publication.